A Pure Moisturizer for Natural Skincare
Jojoba seeds produce a pure liquid that is very similar to the natural oil your body creates to keep your skin moist and soft. This natural liquid is wonderful for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. It leaves skin soft and luxurious but not greasy because it penetrates to maintain a perfect moisture level.
Jojoba is healing as well as anti-aging. It can be used:
- as a cleanser – jojoba gently unclogs pores and removes grime and impurities;
- as a massage oil – it acts as an emollient with the skin’s natural sebum;
- as a moisturizer – it is perfect for use on the face, body, or hair. It’s wonderful for mature, aging skin and wrinkles and gentle enough for a baby’s skin;
- as a treatment for stretch marks;
- as an after sun moisturizer;
- as a hair care treatment to remove sticky residue left by hair products and to rehydrate.
Jojoba can be used alone, but is more often mixed with other ingredients to create extremely effective skin care and hair care products. There are many popular personal care products that contain this perfect moisturizer available on your drug and department store shelves.
Look for jojoba knowing you are buying nature’s elegant moisturizer.